The Services provided fall under three broad headings:-
- School development – Comprehensive improvement and support services for curriculum, teacher and management development.
- Business and management support – professional services providing strategic and operational support
- Safeguarding – E-Safety Advice and guidance
We work with schools of all types including early years’ settings, maintained and voluntary schools, academies, multi-academy trusts, teaching school alliances, UTCs, and more widely with local authorities and government departments and educational charities.
We work across the West Midlands providing school support services in a wide variety of contexts which include:
- Support, Training and Development for your Governing Body
- Organisational and professional support for networks and clusters of schools
- Providing ICT tools for leadership, organisation and governance
- e-safeguarding audit, advice and professional development
- School website compliance check, audit and review
- Strategic ICT review
- Reviews of school policies and procedures
- Handling complaints, investigations and mediation
- Event organisation and Project management
- Coaching and mentoring
To small charities and social enterprises we offer:
- Set-up advice and business planning
- Governance health-checks
- Bid writing
- Project management
- Strategic planning support
- Event planning and management
- Interim Management
These are just a sample of the services we can provide. In fact, because of the extent of our own professional network if we can’t provide it then we probably know someone who can !
For a free and without obligation initial discussion please contact us today.